Job Posting #: 1474-19
Hands is seeking a Psychometrist to provide psychological services in administering, scoring, and reporting on a variety of Psychological tests under the supervision of a Psychologist. The successful candidate will perform routine assessments throughout the catchment area that include conducting and scoring several psychological measurements, as well as interpreting and reporting outcomes.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
Parry Sound, ON
- Minimum $27.01 to maximum $34.06 per hour
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology;
- Additional formal psychometric training and minimum (1) year of experience in administering and scoring psychological tests such as the WISC, Bayley, MMPI-A, ADOS, CARS and ADI is highly preferred;
- Recent experience with the pediatric population and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder;
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical and communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge with interpreting data obtained through the assessment process as well as, formulating and presenting conclusions;
- Proficient skill in utilizing computerized statistical and word processing programs;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates; and,
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and availability of a reliable motor vehicle.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1474-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario