Job Posting #: 1486-19
The Great Beginnings Program Assistant will assist the Great Beginnings Coordinator in the implementation of the Great Beginnings program. Duties include: grocery shopping, preparing light meals, kitchen maintenance, child-minding, and program set-up and clean-up.
This position will be located in Gravenhurst.
Hours Of Work:
Part-time contract until March 31st, 2020 with possibility for extension. (9 hours/week for a program that operates up to 39 weeks each year (September to June) with identified shutdown periods)
$14.00 per hourClosing: July 3rd, 2019
- High School Diploma
- College Diploma or Registered Early Childhood Educator would be considered an asset
- One (1) year relevant experience
- Knowledge of family dynamics, child development, parenting, adult education and community services would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and group facilitation skills
- Strong community connection and/or strong community development skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and availability of a reliable motor vehicle
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1486-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario