Job Posting #: 1463-19-2
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an individual to provide ongoing administrative and reception services on a casual relief basis in a fast-paced work environment at its North Bay site.
Hours Of Work:
North Bay, ON
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an individual to provide ongoing administrative and reception services on a casual relief basis in a fast-paced work environment at its North Bay site.Closing: July 12th, 2019
- College diploma/certificate in a recognized administrative program;
- One year of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge in arranging and booking video conferences;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to use a variety of word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheet and Internet applications;
- Knowledge of administrative/office procedures and the ability to operate standard office equipment;
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential; non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in the event a qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position;
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
|Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1463-19-2 to:
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3