Job Posting #: 1490-19-2
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca, as part of the North East Ontario Autism Program, requires Behaviour Therapists to support the provision of and directly provide behavioral services to children and their families in the Ontario Autism Program, under the supervision of a Senior Therapist.
Hours Of Work:
North Bay, ON
Minimum $20.14 to maximum $25.15 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience,Closing: August 10th, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or diploma in Human Services
- Post graduate autism certificate preferred
- Six (6) months related work experience in behavioural intervention for children with autism preferred
- Knowledge and skills in implementing behavioural strategies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; knowledge and experience in training strategies
- Knowledge in use of video equipment and evaluation tools
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Training in crisis intervention would be considered an asset
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle
- Ability to be insured under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy
- Bilingual (French / English) preferred: non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in event a qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
|Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1490-19-2 to:
|Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3