Job Posting #: 1495-19
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking a Developmental Services Practitioner to provide education, assessment and treatment services to clients and their care providers, as well as, other professional supports to address client needs within a bio-psychosocial framework. The Practitioner works in direct contact with participants in service or through the use of technology including, telephone and video technology devices.
Hours Of Work:
Full-time short-term contract position (35 hours a week). Six months with possibility of extension
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $26.29 to maximum $32.62 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience.Closing: July 19th, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Human Services
- One (1) year parallel or two (2) years of related work experience, including work with youth and adults with developmental disabilities or a dual diagnosis;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of computer software;
- Individuals with BCBA or BCaBA are welcome to apply;
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence and availability of a reliable vehicle;
- Ability to be insured under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy; and,
- Criminal Reference Check including Vulnerable Check (within 6 months).
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1495-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario