Job Posting #: 1500-19
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca, as part of the North East Ontario Autism Program, requires Behaviour Therapists to provide intervention services to children and adolescents under the direction of a Clinical Supervisor. Services include direct behavioural therapy at various intensities (e.g.,comprehensive to parent mediator) as well as Family Services and Trainings and acting as a community liaison.
Hours Of Work:
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $20.14 to maximum $25.15 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience.Closing: August 7th, 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or diploma in Human Services
- Post graduate autism certificate preferred
- Six (6) months related work experience in behavioural intervention for children with autism preferred
- Knowledge and skills in implementing behavioural strategies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; knowledge and experience in training strategies
- Knowledge in use of video equipment and evaluation tools
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Training in crisis intervention would be considered an asset
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle
- Ability to be insured under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
|Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1500-19 to:
|Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3