Job Posting #: 1503-19
Supervised Access Facilitators monitor interactions between parents and children in a safe, neutral and child focused environment for custodial and visiting parents (and other significant family members) to exchange their children or to visit with their non-custodial parent.
Employee Engagement survey reports 94% of employees are proud to work at Hands.
Hours Of Work:
Parry Sound, ON
|$18.03 per hour plus 4% in lieu of vacation
($18.03 + $0.72 in lieu = $18.75 per hour)
- College Diploma in Human Services;
- One (1) year direct experience in working with children and their families;
- Knowledge and experience in family conflict, family dynamics and custody/access issues;
- Well-developed written skills;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates;
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and availability of a reliable motor vehicle; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1503-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario