Job Posting #: 1547-19
|Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative services and operational support to his/her direct report.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
Minimum $22.06 to maximum $27.56 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experienceClosing: December 9th, 2019
- Office Administration – Executive Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a related field;
- Three (3) years direct experience or five (5) years related experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge in scheduling and coordination of staff activities;
- Experience in payroll reconciliation and report compilation;
- Work with minimum supervision and regular use of judgment to solve routine problems;
- Superior knowledge of administrative/office procedures and the ability to operate standard office equipment;
- Ability to be a strong team member but work independently;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a variety of word processing, database, spreadsheet applications, electronic mail and Internet applications;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French and English) candidates;
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and availability of a reliable vehicle.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1547-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario