Job Posting #: 1556-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is currently seeking a skilled and experienced individual who is motivated by a strong desire to create strong staff teams and possibilities for change in the lives of children, youth and their families. As a member of the Autism Services leadership team, the successful candidate will manage a multi-disciplinary team, which provides both government-funded and private fee-for-service programs. Responsibilities include: supervising employees, providing clinical support and maintaining effective community partnerships.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
Minimum $35.08 to maximum $44.00 per hour; salary commensurate with education and experience
Closing: January 29th, 2020
- Bachelor degree in Business, Social Work, Psychology or another related field; Master’s degree is considered an asset;
- Current registration with one of the following professional colleges is an asset: OCSWSSW with RSW or MSW designation, COTO, CPSO, CNO, CPO or CRPO;
- Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience in a relevant field;
- Understanding of management principles related to administration, finance and human resources;
- Collaborative, solution- and system-oriented approach; demonstrated ability to develop coalitions with cross functional team members within and outside of the agency-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential; non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in the event a qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1556-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario