Job Posting #: 1574-20
Coordinates a safe, neutral and child-focused environment for custodial and visiting parents (and other significant family members) to exchange their children; and, for supervision of visitation between non-custodial parents and their child(ren), while ensuring compliance with program standards and best practices.
Hours Of Work:
Minimum $22.06 to maximum $27.56 per hour; salary commensurate with education and experience
Closing: March 3rd, 2020
- College diploma in Social Service field; registration with professional College preferred.
- Minimum of two years direct experience or three years related experience.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of computer software;
- Subject to flexible work hours (days, evenings and weekends) as well as flexible work location/environment within the region;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset;
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1574-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario