Job Posting #: 1590-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Information Systems Technician to deliver timely responses to requests and high quality, end user and network support. The Technician collaborates and assists the Information Technology Team in the development, maintenance and deployment of agency systems and network related infrastructure.
Hours Of Work:
Full-time contract (35 hours per week) ending March 31, 2021, with possibility of extension
North Bay, ON
Minimum $21.14 to maximum $26.41 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experience
• Two-year diploma in an Information Technology program.
• Minimum of one (1) year direct work experience or two (2) years related work experience. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
• Familiar with maintaining and repairing network services, including Active Directory (Azure), Office 365, DHCP, DNS, Print Services, Microsoft Windows 10/Server 2016, Anti-virus, Mobile Devices, Firewalls, Switches, and Wireless Access Points.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
• Subject to flexible work hours (days, evenings and weekends) as well as flexible work location/environment within the region;
• Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required;
• Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset;
• A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; and,
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1590-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario