Job Posting #: 1599-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca provides specialized clinical services to meet the needs of adults with developmental disabilities. Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking a Bilingual Clinical Coordinator to process referrals, complete intake assessments, and clinically coordinate specialized clinical supports through various technology throughout northern Ontario.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $29.68 to maximum $37.19 per hour; salary commensurate with education and experience
Closed - Short-listing
• Master of Social Work degree; and Registered Social Worker (RSW);
• Minimum three (3) years clinical experience as part of multi-disciplinary team;
• Knowledge and understanding in the field of developmental disabilities and of clinical support services.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of computer software applications including video conferencing platforms;
• Bilingualism (French/English) is essential; non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in the event a qualified bilingual applicant is not identified;
• A valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1599-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario