Job Posting #: 1600-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an individual to provide administrative program support.
Hours Of Work:
Full-time contract (35 hours per week) ending March 31, 2021, with the possibility of extension
North Bay, ON
Minimum $18.98 to maximum $24.05 per hour; salary commensurate with education and experience
Closed - Short-listing
• College diploma/certificate in a recognized administrative program;
• One year of relevant work experience;
• Knowledge in arranging and booking video conferences;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to use a variety of word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheet and Internet applications;
• Knowledge of administrative/office procedures and the ability to operate standard office equipment;
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• A valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search;
• Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1600-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario