Job Posting #: 1602-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking a Complex Support Coordinator who will provide intense evidence-based, person-centered coordination of supports to adults with developmental disabilities who have been identified with complex multisystem needs and who require a high level of active engagement and ongoing mentoring. Supports will include the development of plans and linkages to services; and, cross-sector coordination support for case resolution (e.g. assessment, clinical planning, housing, planning tables).
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week). Flexible work hours (evenings and weekends) and work location/environment
Minimum $29.68 to maximum $37.19 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience
Closing: October 29th, 2020
• Master or Bachelor degree in Social Work; and must be a Registered Social Worker;
• Three (3) years direct experience or five (5) years relevant work experience;
• Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities at an individual and at a systems level;
• Team leadership and case coordination experience;
• Exceptional facilitation and collaboration skills;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Proficiency in the use of computers and a variety of software packages;
• Bilingualism (French/English) essential: non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in event a qualified bilingual applicant is not identified;
• Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and availability of a reliable motor vehicle;
• Ability to be insured under the Agency’s vehicle insurance policy; and,
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1602-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario