Job Posting #: 1601-20
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide confidential administrative services. The successful candidate will implement appropriate administrative systems to manage the day-to-day administrative operations effectively and efficiently.
Full-time contract (35 hours per week). Contract ending March 31, 2021 (with possibility of extension).
Hours Of Work:
35 per week
North Bay, ON
Sturgeon Falls, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $22.06 to maximum $27.56 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Closed - Short-listing
- Office Administration – Executive Diploma from a recognized college, or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Three (3) years direct experience or five (5) years related experience at an Executive Assistant level;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to show discretion and appropriately handles confidential information
- Advanced knowledge in planning meetings; agendas, supporting documentation, and taking effective, comprehensive minutes; Flexibility to attend meetings and travel on a planned and short notice basis;
- Ability to function independently and/or in a team environment;
- Superior knowledge of administrative/office procedures and the ability to operate standard office equipment;
- Preference will be given to bilingual candidates (French/English);
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search; and,
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and availability of a reliable vehicle.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1601-20, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario