Job Posting #: 1599-20-2
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca provides specialized clinical services to meet the needs of adults with developmental disabilities. Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking a Bilingual Clinical Coordinator to process referrals, complete intake assessments, and clinically coordinate specialized clinical supports through various technology throughout northern Ontario.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $29.68 to maximum $37.19 per hour; salary commensurate with education and experience
Closed - Interviewing
• Master of Social Work degree; and Registered Social Worker (RSW);
• Minimum three (3) years clinical experience as part of multi-disciplinary team;
• Knowledge and understanding in the field of developmental disabilities and of clinical support services.
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of computer software applications including video conferencing platforms;
• Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, clients and their families, visitors and volunteers;
• Contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for all in the organization;
• Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
• Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in Canada prior to commencing work;
• Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates;
• A valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
• Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1599-20-2, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3