Job Posting #: 1640-21
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative services and operational support to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
Minimum $22.06 to maximum $27.56 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Closed - Short-listing
- Office Administration – Executive Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a related field;
- Three (3) years direct experience or five (5) years related experience;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to analyze and optimize office operations;
- Assist with special projects, such as process improvements and budgeting, implementing supporting policies and processes pertinent to the Live-In Treatment Services;
- Understanding of scheduling and basic financial concepts;
- Experience in payroll reconciliation and report compilation;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Superior knowledge of administrative/office procedures and proficiency with technology and office equipment;
- Solid presentation skills;
- Strong team member and ability to work independently, including strong task and time management skills;
- Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, clients and their families, visitors and volunteers;
- Contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for all in the organization;
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in Canada prior to commencing work;
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1640-21, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario