This group is designed for people who use alternate forms of communication (e.g., iPads, specialized voice output devices, picture boards, gestures, sign language, PECS) to learn how to use their device, advocate for their own communication needs, and to practice social information sharing in a safe and welcoming environment alongside peers.
- To improve knowledge of how to use your AAC system
- To practice advocating for your communication needs
- To learn how to share social information, have conversations and answer questions using your AAC system
- Wednesdays, January 10 to February 28, 2024 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Wednesdays, April 3 to May 29, 2024 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.