Job Posting #: 1334-18-3
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an accredited agency seeking a skilled individual who is motivated by a strong desire to create possibilities for change in young lives. The incumbent will: provide clinical supervision, leadership, and direction to two Child and Youth Mental Health Teams located in Sturgeon Falls and North Bay; as well as, develop and maintain effective community partnerships. This position will be based at the agency’s Sturgeon Falls. Travel is required across the District of Nipissing. Must be bilingual.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Sturgeon Falls, ON
Minimum $33.90 to maximum $41.51 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Competitive benefit and pension package
This posting will remain open and applications accepted until the position has been filled.
- Master’s level degree in a field related to the position;
- Current registration with one of the following professional colleges: OCSWSSW with RSW or MSW designation, COTO, CPSO, CNO, CPO or CRPO;
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience and demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience;
- Effective clinical supervision experience/skills, demonstrated team leadership abilities and program management experience (i.e. experience and knowledge of administrative, human resource, budget functions, etc.);
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of program development and evaluation;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential; non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply, as applications will be considered in the event a qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position;
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety computer software;
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1334-18-3, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario