Job Posting #: 1302-18-3
Hands is seeking a Clinical Psychologist / Psychological Associate – Clinical, Child and Adolescent to deliver psychological services as part of a Child and Youth Mental Health team. Responsibilities include comprehensive assessment, consultation, and contribution to initiatives such as program planning, education, supervision, research, evaluation, and collaboration with community partners and interdisciplinary teams.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours each week)
North Bay, Sundridge or Parry Sound, Ontario
$74,875 – $93,057 annually; Salary commensurate with education and experience Potential for relocation funding to a maximum 5% of annual salary Competitive Health Benefit and Pension Plan
This posting will remain open and applications accepted until the position has been filled.
- Doctoral or Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology
- Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario, complete with competency to serve children and adolescents, with their families; Psychologists in supervised practice are welcome to apply
- One (1) year parallel work experience or two (2) years relevant work experience with children and adolescents
- Experience in addition to knowledge with evidence based psychotherapeutic modalities, such as cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT), mindfulness strategies, and behavioral management is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical and communication skills, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Supervisory, conflict resolution and crisis management skills
- Knowledge of word processing, evaluation, computerized statistical programs and psychological scoring packages and the use of video conferencing is required
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1302-18-3, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3