Job Posting #: 1422-19-3
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca requires a Child and Family Therapist to provide assessment and treatment services to children and youth with mental health concerns, and their families. The incumbent will also offer consultative services to community agencies.
Hours Of Work:
Long-term full-time contract (35 hours a week). One year contract with possibility of extension.
Parry Sound, Ontario
Minimum $28.27 to maximum $35.42 per hour; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Master’s degree in a program with courses relevant to counseling, family therapy, psychotherapy; and must be a Registered Social Worker or a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO);
- One (1) year direct experience or two (2) years related experience;
- Experience implementing therapy with children, adolescents, families and groups;
- Knowledge and experience in assessment and treatment best practices, evidence-based interventions, Family Therapy, Systems Theory, Brief Intervention Models and Crisis Assessment/Intervention;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of computer software;
- Subject to evening and weekend work as well as flexible work location/environment (i.e. schools, homes, daycare centres);
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle;
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French and English) candidates
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1422-19-3, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario