Job Posting #: 1447-19
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is currently seeking a skilled and experienced individual who is motivated by a strong desire to create strong staff teams and possibilities for change in the lives of children, youth and their families.
The successful candidate will lead, manage and provide direct supervision to a multi-disciplinary team that provides services for children, youth and families in our Community. The Manager will provide leadership in program development and employee supervision to support optimal mental health outcomes for clients and accountability to funders; they will ensure that services are delivered with a client-centered, flexible approach that integrates a trauma-informed lens. The Manager will also actively contribute to the Agency’s leadership team.
Hours Of Work:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
North Bay, ON
- Minimum $33.90 to maximum $41.51 per hour;
- Salary commensurate with education and experience; and,
- Competitive benefit and pension package
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology or Master in Social Work degree, or a graduate degree in a related helping field;
- Current registration with one of the following professional colleges: OCSWSSW with RSW designation, COTO, CPSO, CNO, CPO or CRPO;
- Minimum five (5) years clinical experience with demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience;
- Two (2) years of management experience is definitely an asset;
- Demonstrated clinical supervision and case management experience/skills to ensure effective service delivery by employees;
- Demonstrated experience/skill in solution-focused/ brief services and knowledge of evidence based practices for complex mental health and family system needs, to ensure effective service delivery by employees;
- Highly developed administrative, project management, evaluative and organizational skills including time management and the ability to demonstrate flexibility to address competing demands;
- Familiarity with and commitment to current evidence-informed practices in child/youth mental health, in addition to family therapy;
- Leadership skills, as evidenced through mentorship, coaching, demonstrated initiative, advocacy and sharing of expertise to enhance team, agency and community practice;
- Understanding of management principles related to administration, finance and human resources;
- Collaborative, solution- and system-oriented approach; demonstrated ability to develop coalitions with cross functional team members within and outside of the agency;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with proficient computer skills;
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates;
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1447-19, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario