Join our Team!
We are a leading service provider.
Hands is a leading Ontario service provider. Each member of our organization does brilliant and inspiring things every day. Our passion lies within our unique abilities to deliver the best quality services and supports to the individuals and families we help. Learn More about Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca.
We are always searching for qualified individuals who share the same values and visions as we do. If you see yourself thriving in this type of environment, and feel you have the skills for one of our current openings listed below, we would love to hear from you.
We value diversity.
Hands is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation. Please e-mail your resumé to: [email protected]
Benefits of a Career at Hands
You’ll make a difference.
- When you join Hands, you join a team of more than 230 dedicated and passionate professionals who are making a difference in their communities. Our team provides more than 11,000 services to children, youth, adults with developmental disabilities, and their families each year.
- We are a fully accredited, bilingual, not-for-profit registered charity that makes a positive difference in the lives of the individuals and families we support.
Great people and culture.
- We employ Child and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Behaviour Therapists, Child and Youth Workers, Psychologists and more. We have an exceptional work environment where employees at all levels are friendly, caring and supportive. Our Culture Club plans social activities and learning opportunities to promote employee wellness.
- Hands believes that we can all have the capacity to be leaders and we foster leadership development in all of our staff. We also support staff to pursue professional development and their personal career aspirations.
Benefits of working at Hands.
- Hands supports and encourages work-life balance. We offer a comprehensive benefits package; new permanent, full-time employees receive 4 weeks of vacation and are encouraged to take time off. In addition, we recognize 9 public holidays each year plus Easter Monday, Civic Holiday and a float day in November for employees to honour Remembrance Day.
- At Hands, we are equipped with the appropriate technology and resources so we always have the tools we need to do great work.
We are lucky to be located in amazing communities across East Eastern Ontario. Find out what our communities have in store for you!
Current Available Positions
Hear from our Employees
94% of employees are proud to work at Hands.
I love it!
I love it more!
I love it the most!!