Hands is a leading Ontario service provider. Each member of our organization does brilliant and inspiring things every day. Our passion lies within our unique abilities to deliver the best quality services and supports to the individuals and families we help.
We are always searching for qualified individuals who share the same values and visions as we do. If you see yourself thriving in this type of environment, and feel you have the skills for one of our current openings listed below, we would love to hear from you.
Hands is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout our recruitment process. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation. Please e-mail your resumé to: [email protected].
With office locations throughout Northeastern Ontario, a career with Hands provides the opportunity to enjoy the many beautiful forests and lakes our area has to offer. The amenities of city life along with the ability to take part in recreational activities such as boating, skiing, hiking, snowmobiling and a multitude of team sports make our area a prime location to put down roots.
Our communities are friendly, vibrant and include well-rounded education and healthcare systems. At Hands, we provide the opportunity to combine a meaningful career with the quality of life you have been waiting for in Northeastern Ontario.
Learn more about our communities:
- Guide to Northeastern Ontario
- Almaguin Highlands
- City of North Bay
- City of Timmins
- Town of Bracebridge
- Town of Parry Sound
Current available positions:
- 1441-18 Child and Family Therapist – Sundridge
- 1440-18 Child and Family Therapist – North Bay
- 1439-18 Behaviour Therapist – North Bay
- 1422-18-2 Child and Family Therapist – Sundridge
- 1438-18 Bilingual Administrative Assistant – North Bay
- 1435-18 Behaviour Therapist – Whitney
- 1430-18 Child and Family Therapist
- 1428-18 Great Beginnings Program Assistant
- 1424-18-2 Supervised Access Facilitators
- 1434-18 Bilingual Child and Family Therapist – Sturgeon Falls
- 1412-18-2 Behaviour Therapist – Parry Sound
- 1334-18-3 Manager of Child and Youth Mental Health Services
- 1373-18 Relief Youth Counsellor
- 1302-18-3 Psychologist / Psychological Associate