Great Beginnings Volunteers Needed in Muskoka and Parry Sound
Great Beginnings is a community based program for pregnant women and parents of young children. Volunteers are needed to provide support for children’s activities, to assist with cooking and/or grocery shopping, and to provide general program support.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A non-judgmental approach
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to engage infants and young children in play activities.
- Ability to cook healthy meals
Interested in joining us?
Great Beginnings operates the following times and locations:
- Gravenhurst: Tuesdays, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Bracebridge: Wednesdays, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Huntsville: Mondays, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Parry Sound: Thursdays, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Burk’s Falls: Thursdays, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- South River: Tuesdays, 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
Volunteer positions are available for a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of 8 hours on program days.
Contact the Great Beginnings Program to learn more:
Phone: 705-645-3155 ext. 3219
email: [email protected]