Hands wishes everyone a peaceful and enjoyable holiday season and looks forward to a healthy and happy New Year.
Hands is here to help our clients and families during the holidays. Please be reminded of the following services, available throughout the holiday season and year-round:
- The Mental Health Crisis Line — 1-844-287-9072 — is open with staff available to help with any Child and Youth Mental Health urgent/crisis issues 24/7.
- Autism and Behavioural Services is supporting any urgent/crisis situations, including crisis respite and OAP Urgent Response requests. Contact: [email protected] or call 1-800-668-8555 ext. 1333.
- The Intensive Support and Supervision Program (ISSP) is available to provide service as required and will be conducting regular check-ins with clients.
- Youth Justice Services in North Bay are available as needed; Youth Justice Services in East/West Parry Sound and Muskoka are available after January 4.
- Direct Accountability Program in East/West Parry Sound is available.
- The Supervised Access Program will be closed from December 24 to December 31 and will otherwise operate as usual.
- Adult Services Information Management Leads will manage DSCIS tickets daily.
Some Hands services and sites will be observing the holidays and will return to full capacity on January 9, 2023.