Participating in meaningful leisure activities that match your interests can greatly improve your quality of life and help overcome boredom. This group will help you to explore different activities that you may like and how to plan to try out new activities.
This group can also help you to plan for discussions with your Passport Funding Coordinator.
- To determine what leisure activities you would like to try
- To make a plan to try new activities
- To learn ways to be successful when trying new activities
- October 2, 16, December 4, 18, 2023
- February 5, 19, April 1, 15, June 3, 10, August, 5, 12, 2024
Duration: 1.5 hours
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.