This group will help you to start planning for your own meal preparation through introducing you to food and kitchen safety information, meal planning, and how to shop for nutritional ingredients for meals. You will also learn important safety tips for how to cook safely. Please note, this is not a cooking class.
- To improve awareness of nutrition and good food hygiene practices
- To make a plan for budgeting, menu planning and grocery shopping
- To learn about safety factors in the kitchen
- Fridays, November 10 to December 8, 2023
- Fridays, February 2 to March 1, 2024
- Tuesday, May 28 to June 25, 2023
Duration: 1.5 hours
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.