What is the Passport Program?
The Passport Program helps adults with a developmental disability be involved in their communities. The program supports independent living by providing annual funding. This money can be used for:
- Community participation services and supports
- Activities of daily living and person-directed planning
- Caregiver respite services and supports
Watch this video to hear more information about the Passport Program, or you can read the video transcript.
You can apply for Passport funding if you are:
- An adult who is eligible for developmental services and supports funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
- This includes young adults who are 18 years of age and still in school
Resources: For more information on the Passport Program, visit our resources page.
Contact us to talk to a Passport Coordinator today.