Sometimes it can be hard to know who to trust and what information can be safely shared. This group will help you to learn how to protect yourself and your personal information both online and in the community. You’ll also improve your knowledge of safety risks in your own home.
- To gain an understanding of what personal information is and how to keep it safe
- To improve awareness of internet safety strategies and identify online risks
- To learn about safety in the home and in the community
- Weekly from Tuesday, November 7 to December 5, 2023
- Weekly from Friday, March 1 to March 29, 2023
- Weekly from Friday, March 21 to June 28, 2023
Duration: 1.5 hours
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.