This group covers topics such as: understanding your body, abuse prevention, solo sex, sexual acts and sexual health, sexual and gender identity, as well as types of relationships.
Note: This psychoeducation series utilizes mature graphics to support participant learning and covers topics that may be sensitive to some participants. All participants are coached for how to make a safety plan in the event additional support is needed during/after the group and are encouraged to participate at a level respectful of their autonomy and comfort.
- To understand how to take care of your body from puberty to adulthood
- To understand inclusive sexual wellness
- To recognize abuse and learn about prevention strategies
- Wednesdays, October 18 to November 22, 2023
- Wednesdays, March 20 to April 24, 2024
Duration: 1.5 hours
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.