Job Posting #: 1768-22
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an individual to provide reception and administrative services to support the operational needs of programs, services, and the Agency.
Hours of Work
- North Bay, ON
- Sundridge, ON
- Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $18.98 to maximum $24.05 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experience
This posting will remain open until the positions have been filled.
- College diploma/certificate in a recognized administrative program
- One (1) year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in arranging and booking video conferences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use a variety of word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheet, and Internet applications
- Knowledge of administrative/office procedures and the ability to operate standard office equipment
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety, with a willingness to contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for clients and their families/caregivers, colleagues, other community members and yourself
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality
- Successful applicants will be required to provide:
- proof of eligibility to work in Canada
- a valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy
- clear Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
As a condition of employment, successful candidates are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Hands will engage in reasonable workplace accommodation, short of undue hardship, for any successful candidate who has a documented exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hands’ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and associated Procedures can be found on our website: https://thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/COVID-19-Vaccination-Policy-and-Procedures-EN-R-10.20.21.pdf
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1768-22 to:
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3