What are Community Clinic Days?
Our community clinics offer families and caregivers of children and youth with Autism the opportunity to:
- Meet one-on-one with professionals who have expertise in Behaviour Analysis, Speech and Language, and Service Navigation
- Learn about key topics in Autism such as Challenging Behaviour, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- Learn about strategies and supports based on the unique individual needs of each child or youth
- Receive help in navigating and applying to the Ontario Autism Program
- Gain valuable resources
- Make connections with other families
When will you be coming to my community?
Our team is coming to you soon. Below is a schedule of our upcoming clinics:
Hearst - July 12, 2022
Kapuskasing - July 12, 2022
Cochrane - July 13, 2022
Iroquois Falls - July 14, 2022
What can seminars help me with?
Learn about the seminars we are offering on Community Clinic Days and what you can expect.
Autism and Mental Health
Change is Hard
Introduction to ABA
Introduction to ASD
Zones of Regulation
What COVID-19 safety measures are in place?
Our employees who are meeting with clients and families are well-trained in Infection Prevention and Control Practices to help keep everyone safe.
Anyone planning to attend a clinic in-person will be required to complete the Ontario Self-Screening Tool before arriving. On-site screening will also take place and masks will be required.
Book your spot today
Spaces are limited. Register in advance to make sure you don’t miss out by contacting our Family Service Team at [email protected] or 1-800-668-8555 ext. 1333.
Walk-ins welcome as space allows.