Apply to join our Board of Directors
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping families have a better day today and tomorrow.
Our Board of Directors is made up of people who are dedicated to the vision, mission, and values of Hands.
We value a Board of Directors comprised of people with a wide range of experience, knowledge, abilities and backgrounds. Our Board of Directors should reflect the diversity of our communities, and we encourage people from all types of backgrounds to apply.
Why join a Board of Directors?
- Create positive change in your community
- Build meaningful connections with other community members
- Experience professional development opportunities
- Learn about social services and not-for-profits
- Share your expertise and knowledge
- Gain additional skills, experience and knowledge
- Discover how Boards work with Agencies for positive change
What can I expect as a member of the Board?
Our Board Members:
- Attend and participate in monthly evening Board meetings
- Join one Standing Committee
- Commit the time needed for Board and Committee tasks
How do I apply?
You may also find it helpful to read the full Board of Directors Job Summary.
If you have questions, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.