Learn how to identify feelings of grief and loss, improve your awareness of the stages of grief and mourning, and learn functional strategies for healthy coping and support.
- To learn how to manage stress, anxiety, and low mood by improving awareness of your own thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations
- To practice wellness strategies and techniques that you can use on your own
- To connect and learn with peers who have similar learning goals and life experiences
- Tuesdays from 3 pm to 4pm
- Wednesdays from 11 am to 12 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Register Now: Register for any of our North Region Clinical Groups online.